- Provides transient and static 3D electro-thermal simulation of chip and package.
- Models heat conduction throughout the system.
- Supports the distributed nature of power devices and non-linear temperature dependencies.
- Calculates thermal interaction between power devices.
- Optimizes temperature and current sensor locations.
- Visualizes temperature, flux and power.
- Allows thermal floor planning.
- Accuracy verified against silicon.
- Characterization and monitoring structures for robustness against cyclic thermomechanical stress design and influence of Ti-Al(Cu) layer scheme
- Influence of Ti-Al(Cu) backend layer scheme on repetitive-power-pulsing robustness
- Low-cycle fatigue of multilayer metal stack employed as fast wafer level monitor for backend integrity in smart power technologies